What distinguishes modern agricultural machinery?
Modern agricultural equipment includes:
- Reliability and minimal failure rates
- Compact size and high efficiency
- Simplicity of use
- Ergonomic operator’s workplace
Agricultural machinery for tillage – mounted disc harrow
Designed to conserve resources pre-sowing and primary crop cultivation, weed control and chopping up crop residues after harvest, as well as grinding, leveling and compacting the soil after sowing. The disc harrow is used in climate and soil zones with a moisture content of up to 40% and soil hardness in the treated layer up to 3.5 MPa, as well as in fields with a significant amount of crop residues. Each disc of the harrow is mounted on an individual stand and has an inclination to the vertical axis, which allows you to adjust the working width of the disc.
In this case, the disc acts as a ploughshare and blade, which contributes to a better rotation of the cut layer, its crushing, as well as a reduction in tractor traction. Mounting the discs on a single stand allows the disc harrow to work on lands with a large amount of plant residues, as well as on lands with any number of weeds.
Cultivators for loosening the soil
The cultivators for the tractor are agricultural machines without which medium and large farms cannot cope. Depending on the purpose, they are divided into two types. One of them is intended for pre-sowing soil preparation (loosening, crushing lumps, cutting weeds, etc.). Others for loosening the soil between furrows.
The advantages of tractor cultivators for soil cultivation are:
- Reliability. Reinforced structures (frames, joints) prevent damage and cracking even in conditions of intensive use
- Ease of installation and maintenance. The equipment is securely fastened
- Efficiency. The trailed cultivators are designed for use in small and large areas. Due to the sufficient width and depth of gripping, the ability to develop good speed, agricultural work is carried out efficiently and in a minimum time
- Ease of use. Any damage can be repaired quickly and downtime is avoided.
This high-performance agricultural harvesting machine is designed to work in any region of the country. Ensures quick and even mowing of the grass, arranging them in rolls for effective drying. It is suitable for harvesting grass for silo and for harvesting hay.
Agricultural machinery – mounted and trailed mowers:
- Legume harvesting mowers
- Mounted mowers for mowing natural and seed grasses
- Tractor mowers- semitrailers for harvesting grass
- Rotary mowers for more difficult tasks (tilt up to 45 degrees when hitting an obstacle)
- Additional equipment – hay tedders, ensuring its even drying in natural conditions.
Agricultural machinery for potatoes
Trailed and mounted potato equipment allows you to mechanize the assembly and sorting process of this crop. Its use allows you to shorten the working time, improve, quality, minimize losses in comparison with manual labor. Suspended units can be used both in small and large farms.
Agricultural machinery for growing and harvesting potatoes:
- Telescopic loaders
- Mounted and semi-mounted potato diggers
- Sorting potatoes.
Agricultural machinery for wrapping and packing machines
Attachable equipment for wrapping bales and silage packaging allows you to prepare forage regardless of the weather, and also solve the problems associated with storing the harvested silage. The wrapper reliably protects the fodder against unfavorable weather conditions, maintains the optimal humidity (at the level of 40%), thanks to which the fodder retains its favorable properties. Silo packers have proven themselves in small and medium-sized farms.
Agricultural machinery for the distribution of feed
Mobile feed mixing and distribution machines are used to transport and distribute freshly mown grass, silage, hay and fodder plants, both in pure form and with various additives. The equipment can be used both indoors, during fodder feeding, and on the farm.
Agricultural machinery for the distribution of feed is distinguished by the following requirements:
- Precise adjustment of the feed dose (depending on the type of cattle) and the uniformity of its administration
- Reliability, high performance
- Simplicity and safety of loading feed into the hopper
- Uniform compound feed distribution without risk of contamination
- Safety for animals.